DCIIA Regional Events
Our regional events bring members together for networking and educational discussions. Click here to view the list of DCIIA's Regional Ambassadors -- many thanks to these members for their support in planning and executing our local events!
We leverage our member database for invitations to local events. Please check your member profile to ensure your correct location is listed, so we can be sure to include you. We also welcome plan sponsors and prospective DCIIA members to attend. Please contact DCIIA staff with questions or if you're interested in attending an upcoming event.
Upcoming Regional Events
* Join DCIIA for Networking and Expert Insights on Retirement Income
Wednesday, October 23, 2019 at 5:00 pm ET
Hosted by Wellington Management, 280 Congress Street, Boston
- Kristen Colvin, Partner, NEPC
- Elizabeth Heffernan, Investment Strategies Consultant, Fidelity Investments
- Francis Maloney, President, CBERA
- Jed Petty, Director of DC Strategies, Wellington Management
* Join DCIIA for an Economic Outlook with CNBC's Ron Insana Followed by Networking
Thursday, October 24, 2019 at 4:00 pm ET
Hosted by Schroders, 7 Bryant Park, 19th Floor, New York City
We invite you to an afternoon event with senior advisor to Schroders and CNBC contributor,
Ron Insana. Ron will share his outlook on the economy and its impact on the retirement
industry as we look ahead to 2020.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to attend— members, check your inbox for an email invitation with a registration link.