DCIIA Regional Events
Our regional events bring members together for networking and educational discussions. Click here to view the list of DCIIA's Regional Ambassadors -- many thanks to these members for their support in planning and executing our local events!
We leverage our member database for invitations to local events. Please check your member profile to ensure your correct location is listed, so we can be sure to include you. We also welcome plan sponsors and prospective DCIIA members to attend. Please contact DCIIA staff with questions or if you're interested in attending an upcoming event.
Upcoming Regional Events
* Join Us for a Lunch Update on DC in D.C.
Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 12:00 pm ET
Hosted by Groom Law Group, 1701 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC
Kara Getz, Chief Counsel, U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Ways and
Means, will provide a legislative update on the defined contribution industry over lunch,
followed by networking.
* Join DCIIA and the CFA Society Atlanta for Lunch and a Panel Discussion
Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 11:30 am ET
103 West, 103 West Paces Ferry Road NW, Atlanta, Georgia
There is a $15 cost associated with this co-sponsored event.
- Selena Borner, Senior Benefits Manager, PulteGroup
- Matt Brigham, Assistant Vice President & Assistant Treasurer, Genuine Parts Company
- Nancy Faulkner, Retirement Manager, Encompass Health
- Alayne Gatti, Senior Director, Benefit Plan Investments, Comcast NBCUniversal Spectacor
- Eric Huff, Vice President, Marketable Manager Research, LCG Associates
- Fred Stewart, Senior Vice President, DC Practice Leader, LCG Associates
* Join DCIIA for Networking and Expert Insights on Retirement Income
Thursday, September 26, 2019 at 4:30 pm CT
Hosted by Willis Towers Watson, 233 S. Wacker Drive, Chicago, Illinois
Speakers to be announced soon.
* Join DCIIA and AIMSE in Philadelphia
Wednesday, October 2, 2019 at 4:30 pm ET
for "This is 40…for 401(k)s! Consultant Perspectives on the 40-Year Old Defined
Pyramid Club, 1735 Market Street, Philadelphia
- Michael Kaplan, Partner, Mercer
- Erin Gallagher, Business Development Specialist, Willis Towers Watson
* Join DCIIA for Breakfast and Expert Insights on Retirement Income
Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at 8:00 am PT
Hosted by Wells Fargo Asset Management, 333 Market Street, San Francisco, California
- Toni Brown, Retirement Strategist, Capital Group
- R. Bradford Huss, Partner, Trucker Huss
- Greg Ungerman, Defined Contribution Practice Leader, Callan
- Steve Vernon, Research Scholar, Stanford Center on Longevity, Financial Security Division
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to attend— members, check your inbox for an email invitation with a registration link.
Save the Date:
* Wednesday, October 23, Boston Ambassador Event
* Thursday, October 24, New York Ambassador Event