DCIIA Innovation Forum & Membership Meeting
January 21-22, 2020
Eau Palm Beach
Join us for DCIIA's annual Innovation Forum, where we are planning sessions on disruptive trends that will shape the retirement and investment industries in the future. This Forum also includes our annual Member Meeting on January 22nd, where members will hear updates about DCIIA and our new Executive Committee slate will be approved.
Click here for the Forum agenda
Click here to learn more about our speakers
Plan sponsors are welcome to attend any DCIIA event without a registration fee.
For your planning purposes, we begin at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, January 21st with a welcome reception and a celebratory dinner in honor of DCIIA's 10th anniversary (2010-2020). The Forum is all day Wednesday, January 22nd followed by our closing reception. The evening concludes with optional group dinners at area restaurants.
Our agenda includes:
- The Future of Retirement in the Wake of SECURE
- Artificial Intelligence and Financial Wellness
- Financial Wellness – Plan Sponsor Perspectives
- Artificial Intelligence – How is it Shaping the Industry
- Working Lunch: Initiatives w/ SPARK; Member Board Meeting
- Robo-Advice: Benefits and Challenges
- Cyber Security – How are Industry Players Handling It?
The room blocks at the Eau Palm Beach and the Marriott Fairfield Inn are no longer available. Other nearby hotels include:
Please contact us if you have any questions.
The DCIIA Innovation Forum Steering Committee and the DCIIA team