EXCELLENCE AND INNOVATION AWARDS
Name of Event
Since 2012, DCIIA and Pensions and Investments
(P&I) have co-sponsored this annual award for defined contribution plan sponsors. These awards are designed to recognize DC plan executives and their employers for well-executed, creative and unusual projects that help ensure participants have an adequate income at retirement. Entries are judged on innovation well as excellence in execution.
Winners will be honored at:
Pensions & Investments’ 2019 West Coast DC Conference
November 3-5, 2019
Hilton Bayfront in San Diego
Contact us on email@example.com
for details or if you have questions.
2018 Excellence and Innovation Awards
The winners were announced at Pensions & Investments’ 2018 West Coast Defined Contribution Conference.
The innovation winners were:
- Tobias Read, Oregon state treasurer, Salem, and chairman of the Oregon Retirement Savings Board.
- Marco Merz, director of defined contribution, and Arthur Guimaraes, chief operating officer, Office of the Chief Investment Officer of the Regents, University of California, Oakland.
The excellence winners were:
- Mary Nell Billings, the Memphis, Tennessee-based senior director, global retirement programs for Hilton Worldwide.
- Kerstin Aiello, senior benefits manager, Synopsis Inc., Mountain View, California.
- Diana Winalski, Stamford, Connecticut-based head of 401(k) product management, International Paper Co.
- Lisa Montalvo, benefits division leader and plan administrator, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, California, and Michelle Ryan, investment program manager, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, New Mexico.
- Tricia Miyoshi, human resources manager, Package Pavement Co. Inc., Stormville, New York.
Congratulations to all the winners!
Source: Pensions & Investments