EXCELLENCE AND INNOVATION AWARDS
Name of Event
Since 2012, DCIIA and Pensions and Investments
(P&I) have co-sponsored this annual award for defined contribution plan sponsors. These awards are designed to recognize DC plan executives and their employers for well-executed, creative and unusual projects that help ensure participants have an adequate income at retirement. Entries are judged on innovation as well as excellence in execution. To view all past award winners, click here
Contact us on email@example.com
for details or if you have questions.
2019 Excellence and Innovation Awards
The winners were announced at Pensions & Investments’ 2019 West Coast Defined Contribution Conference.
The innovation winners were:
- Mary Moreland, executive vice president, human resources, Abbott Laboratories, Abbott Park.
- Hugh Penney, senior adviser for benefits planning, and Kate Castello, associate director for retirement planning, Yale University, New Haven.
The excellence winners were:
- Lisa Joe, director of retirement programs and services, and Jason Culp, retirement plan manager, Board of Regents, University of Georgia, Atlanta.
- Cindy Rehmeier, manager of defined contribution plans, Missouri State Employees Retirement System, Jefferson City.
- Sarah Krause, director of retirement strategy and executive compensation, The Boeing Co., Chicago.
The honorable mentions are awarded to:
- Carl Gagnon, assistant vice president, Global Financial Wellbeing and Retirement Programs, Unum Group, Chattanooga.
- The National Association of Government Defined Contribution Administrators, Lexington.
Congratulations to all the winners!
Source: Pensions & Investments