Join DCIIA and P&I for a Celebratory Launch of the 2019 Excellence and Innovation Awards
Attending the P&I DC East conference in Ft. Lauderdale in March? We hope you'll join us for our annual dessert and cocktail reception as we kick off the 2019 Excellence & Innovation Awards:
Sunday, March 10, 2019
9:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort & Spa
For details on the P&I conference visit:
DCIIA and Pensions & Investments have co-sponsored this annual award -- honoring defined contribution plans and their executives -- since 2012. The 2019 nomination process will be opening soon. Winners will be announced at the P&I DC West conference, November 3-5 in San Diego.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for details or if you have questions.
2018 Excellence and Innovation Awards
Since 2012, DCIIA and Pensions and Investments (P&I) have co-sponsored this annual award for defined contribution plan sponsors. These awards are designed to recognize DC plan executives and their employers for well-executed, creative and unusual projects that help ensure participants have an adequate income at retirement. Entries are judged on innovation well as excellence in execution.
The winners were announced at Pensions & Investments’ 2018 West Coast Defined Contribution Conference.
The innovation winners were:
- Tobias Read, Oregon state treasurer, Salem, and chairman of the Oregon Retirement Savings Board.
- Marco Merz, director of defined contribution, and Arthur Guimaraes, chief operating officer, Office of the Chief Investment Officer of the Regents, University of California, Oakland.
The excellence winners were:
- Mary Nell Billings, the Memphis, Tennessee-based senior director, global retirement programs for Hilton Worldwide.
- Kerstin Aiello, senior benefits manager, Synopsis Inc., Mountain View, California.
- Diana Winalski, Stamford, Connecticut-based head of 401(k) product management, International Paper Co.
- Lisa Montalvo, benefits division leader and plan administrator, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Livermore, California, and Michelle Ryan, investment program manager, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, New Mexico.
- Tricia Miyoshi, human resources manager, Package Pavement Co. Inc., Stormville, New York.
Congratulations to all the winners!
Source: Pensions & Investments