DCIIA Academic Forum
November 17-19, 2020
The DCIIA Academic Forum is an annual event that brings together leading academics, innovative plan sponsors, and industry practitioners to share insights about how to improve retirement outcomes for America's workers.
Our preliminary agenda features speakers and topics including:
- Shlomo Benartzi, Professor, UCLA Anderson School of Management, Los Angeles
- Brigitte Madrian, Dean, Marriott School of Business, Brigham Young University
- Consumption frameworks
- Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) investing
- Human capital and retirement adequacy
- Implementing academic and policy research
- Leakage and emergency savings
- Transitioning to retirement
There is no limit to the number of individuals from member firms and plan sponsor organizations who can register for this virtual event. Please save the date and look for more details and a link to register soon!
If you have questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.