Innovation Forum and Membership Meeting at PIMCO
Thursday, January 24, 2019
Posted by: Karen Witham
Our Innovation Forum speaker and topic lineup included:
- Bill Ryan, Partner, Aon
- Thomas Otterbein, Head of Institutional Client Management, Americas, PIMCO
- Rick Fulford, EVP US Retirement, PIMCO
Artificial Intelligence: How Much of a Disruptor Could It Be?
- Sabrina Bailey, Director of Digital Investment Advice, Northern Trust
- Carla Dearing, CEO, Sum 180/Rapid Growth Consultants
- Stephen Ulian, Managing Director, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Moderator: Amy Walls, Senior Vice President, Thought Leadership, Fidelity
Considerations Around ESG Implementation
- Chris Jarmush, SVP Defined Contribution, Gallagher
- Daniel Ingram, Vice President, Responsible Investment Research & Consulting, Wilshire
- Ed Farrington, Executive Vice President, Natixis
- Moderator: Michelle Rappa, Managing Director, Neuberger Berman
Warren Cormier, Executive Director, DCIIA Retirement Research Center
Blockchain Technology: What Does It All Mean?
- Shyam Nagarajan, Director, FSS Market Development, IBM Blockchain Labs
- Allan Tomkinson, Enterprise Software Architect, Lincoln Financial Group
- Michael Barry, President, O3 Plan Advisory Services
- Moderator: Jerry Yen, VP, Strategic Partnerships, Guided Choice
Who’s Being Left Behind in Retirement Savings?
- Neil Lloyd, Head of US DC & Financial Wellness Research, Mercer
- Jim Mahaney, Thought Leadership Practice Leader, Prudential
- Steve Sapra, Executive Vice President, Client Solutions & Analytics, PIMCO
- Moderator: Elizabeth Kelly, SVP of Operations, United Income
Lesley Slaton Brown, Chief Diversity Officer, HP
Eileen Kwei, Managing Director, Artisan Partners Limited Partnership
Many thanks to all of our fantastic speakers!