2018 Excellence and Innovation Awards Winners Announced
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Posted by: Tamy Allen
The 2018 Excellence and Innovation Awards winners were announced at Pensions & Investments’ 2018 West Coast Defined Contribution Conference.
The innovation winners were:
- Tobias Read, Oregon state treasurer and chairman, Oregon Retirement Savings Board
- Marco Merz, director of defined contribution, and Arthur Guimaraes, chief operating officer, Office of the Chief Investment Officer of the Regents, University of California
The excellence winners were:
- Mary Nell Billings, senior director, global retirement programs, Hilton Worldwide
- Kerstin Aiello, senior benefits manager, Synopsis Inc.,
- Diana Winalski, head of 401(k) product management, International Paper Co.
- Lisa Montalvo, benefits division leader and plan administrator, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, and Michelle Ryan, investment program manager, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Tricia Miyoshi, human resources manager, Package Pavement Co. Inc.
Congratulations to all the winners!
Source: Pensions & Investments